Saturday 16 November 2013

Chloe Howl

Now, I thought I'd introduce you to this amazing singer who I caught supporting Bastille last month. She was fantastic and I was sure that I recognised her voice and style somewhere before, it wasn't till her last song that I realised I had heard her on BBC Radio 1 once. She has got a great voice and below is her latest single which I just cant get enough of. She is only 18 and an interview with the guardian she told how her melodies and edgey lyrics bring together a: "Steak and kidney pop ... I always take the mick out of bubblegum pop, so I thought that would be better. My music's meatier. It's a hearty meal. No messing about, it's proper food."
 
So have a quick listen and you can see how great she can sing and how stunning she looks!
 
Her album is due next year and this single "Paper Heart" will be available soon.
 
 
Here is her first single "No Strings"

No comments:

Post a Comment