Wednesday 22 January 2014

I have booked a holiday - January (2)

So it has been another amazing few weeks!
 
The most exciting thing being:
 
I have booked a holiday!

About a week ago I finally made my first big plan of 2014 and a big plan it is indeed! I have booked a villa in Portugal with pool, pool table, football table etc. with 11 of my best mates from uni! My old flatmates!
 
 

I am so excited its going to be amazing! Its nearby to the beach and the local bars and restaurants and can hit the watersports!

Another great thing about it is that I go on my birthday wooo.
 
For me the few weeks have been great! Making new friends and meeting new people! I'm very tired at the moment which I guess is a result of being a bit ill but I am powering through some sort of stomach bug and still getting to work! Its been a bit of strange month in a way, but I have been having a great time!

At the weekend I had some friends over.
 
Some guys that I haven't seen in a long time from my course at university! It was so good to see them again and it was hilarious. I have not had such a laugh in a long time! We ended up going out and trying out the local nightlife, in which I had no idea about where to go as I am new to the area. But we followed the crowds and was pretty surprised at the bars and the nightlife! It wasn't too bad! Walking home drunk was a fun adventure and heard many a drunken secrets from my friends and chilling outside on the swing sofa was a great end to the night!
 
The next few weekends look fun and I am going to start organising my travels about the UK seeing amazing family and friends! And also may look into further travels abroad.
 
RIP Trigger
 
So quite a bit has happened since I last blogged the weather has seemed to have died down a bit here in the UK its getting a bit calmer and cooler, with little in the way of stormy weather thank goodness! But things may become a little unsettled over the weekend!
 
 

We said goodbye to Roger Lloyd Pack of Only fools and horses, who starred as Trigger. He also starred in the Vicar of Dibley, which I know him from the most and also in the Harry Potter franchise.
 
So its awards season, NTAs tonight BAFTAs soon and also
The Brits!
 
 
I was amazed and over the moon to see my favourite bands from last year nominated for Brits the most nominations than any other act. Its crazy to see that both these two acts were unknown this time last year and now they are both up for 4 nods each! Its almost unheard on for new bands! What are them bands? Bastille and Disclosure of course, they are up for the same awards so the battle is on:

British Breakthrough Act

British Group

MasterCard album of the year

British Single

Now to another band that this year looks to be a great one and who knows this time next year they may be up for a Brit?! It's:
Clean Bandits
 
 Now I have loved this song from the first hearing and its grown and grown in popularity and looks set to be numero uno this week!

The song Rather Be is not the first single to reach the top 40. Last year Mozarts House reached number 17 in the top 40! They have been around since 2006 and began breaking through last year.

If you haven't heard it! (Where have you been) Here it is:

 
Game of Thrones Trailer
 
I have finally caught up with the rest of the world and am now awaiting the new series and here is the trailer aaaaaagh:
 
 
 
A week with no technology!
 
Finally, over the last few weeks my brother has had a very different one. He has spent the whole week without using technology. No phone, no laptop, no internet, no tv. He has had to cope with getting around London, going to uni and do work without anything! See how he got on here:
 
 
So its coming up to pay day and the end of the month, lots of things to look forward too and people to see; new challenges, new experiences and new plans on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment