Saturday 4 January 2014

My Top 13 films of 2013

So there have been some pretty good films out over the last year and here are my top ten of my favourites that I saw last year.
There were many however, that just lacked something. World War Z and The Hobbit were good but didn't follow the books as hoped.
Oblivion, Saving Mr Banks and Captain Phillips all were powerful, with good actors but the storyline wasn't the best it could be even if some of them were true stories.
 
Now you see me
 
World War Z
 
Star Trek into darkness
 
The Heat
 
Oblivion
 
Django unchained
 
Man of Steel
 
The Hobbit
 
Thor 2
 
Saving mr banks
 
Iron Man 3
 
Monsters university
 
Captain Phillips
 
The Conjuring
 
I think The conjuring was probably my favourite film of the year. Even though it scared the crap out of me, it withdrew the most emotions even if it was petrification and horror. The storyline was great and definitely one of the best horror films I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment