Wednesday 24 July 2013

Didn't they do well

So every now and again I like to share an awesome song that I am liking at the moment and looking back I can see how much everyone else really liked them too! Definitely good tracks of the summer!
 
So lets have a look...
 
Sebestian Ingrosso (Feat. Tommy Trash) - Reload Sebastian Ingrosso New Song reached number 3 in the charts.
 
Icona Pop - I Love it  Do You Love it? reached number one!
 
Avicii - Wake Me up New Avicii is currently residing at numero uno!
 
John Newman - Love Me again John Newman: Love Me Again also reached number one!!
 
I mean I also talked about other songs that didn't do as well but are just as good :)
 
Seems I am a bit mainstream
 
Keep checking anyway for other music I think sounds amazing and may do well in the charts!

No comments:

Post a Comment