Monday 2 September 2013

Blog Stats: Month 8

Now August has gone in a blink of an eye, definitely getting faster and faster it will be Christmas before you know it! So its been quite a quiet month really, not the best month of the year but here is to a better month!
 
 
August saw me write 34 blogs!

My most popular being ...

What do you think about when I'm not with you the new song from Matt Cardle and Mel C

A look at the Pros and Cons of Fracking
 

and Januarys blog on JJ Abrams taking on Star Wars 
   
It had 984 views.
 
My Worldwide Reach:

The highest amount of views were from USA!!! Closely followed by the UK, but also some from Latvia, Ukraine, China, Poland, Germany, France and Netherlands

I'm still keeping it up!
 
Summer 2013 is almost over :(

 
Super September

No comments:

Post a Comment