Sunday 1 December 2013

BlogStats Month 11

So November has been and gone and it was big month for me; moving house, starting a new job and a new chapter of my life! So I have been pretty busy and not had as much time to write blogs but this is the stats for the 11th month of the year!
 
My most popular posts this month were:
 
Malham Cove: A Prehistoric Waterfall which was actually from September
 
 
 
 
along with others.
 
I had 823 page views #LOSTNumbers
 
With many views from the US, UK Germany, Canada, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, China and France.
 
I surpassed 10,000 views this month for thanks to all the readers.
 
So its the last month of the year now, I don't feel Christmassy whatsoever but hopefully will soon, though it is going to be strange with lead up to Christmas away from home. I am home for Christmas though and cannot wait!
 
This month I'm going to attempt to do an advent blog each day with some Christmassy!
 
Delightful December 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment