Monday 2 December 2013

#WhatADay

Well Mondays can be a pain in the ass at the best of times but today was a bit of a crazy one. It started with a shock awakening by another tenant who turned on the shower. Now I'm usually the first person up and out of the house, so I thought it was strange for someone else to be in. I therefore checked my phone and found it was TEN PAST SEVEN!!! I normally get up at 6, it seems either my alarms on my phone (all 3) didn't work! OR I slept through them all!
 
So I jumped up quickly got changed, as the shower was busy I roughed it and didn't shower, grabbed my lunch and my pass and ran out. Got into work about half an hour later than usual but luckily it doesn't really matter on what hours I do and I just stay longer during the day so there was no real worry but it was a shock start to the morning and week!
 
Then after a long flustered day there was a bad accident on the way home which got me home even later! I now need to relax, shower and then nip to the supermarket to get some food!

No comments:

Post a Comment