Tuesday 30 April 2013

3 NEW GTA V TRAILERS!

Yeeees I have been looking forward to this all day and have resisted temptation to watch the THREE TRAILERS that are being released by Rockstar for GTA V, during work and waiting till the loud speakers and big screen. Released at 4pm GMT the trailers are below:
 
I thought I'd do a live reaction to the videos so I am gonna write down whatever comes to mind or that I say....
 
Ooo so 3 trailers named Michael Franklin and Trevor...
 
TRAILER 1: Michael
 
 
Tuneeee,
Graphics don't look as amazing as I would expect...
Was that Jonah Hill in bed?
Nice TV,
Nice leapord print pants,
ALLL WE HERE IS RADIO GA GA
Niceee roads,
Graphics have improved a little,
that city looks huge,
Cluckin beeeell
Hairy
Nice Heli Battle
Wow
Plane
Car
Boom
Cool
September 17th ooooooo
 
TRAILER 2: Franklin
 
 
 
This one is shorter
the video not the person
There is so many sides to this game
So many cars
Aweomse police chasseee :)
Bum
Police cars look amazing
Graphics in this one look so much better
Dog
Sweeet
 
TRAILER 3: Trevor
 
 
 
Haha Nut Job
Nice house...
TRACTORRRR
Planeeee
Haha
Punch
Awesome
Lightning
Crash
Train
AMAZING
 
Apart from the start of the first I thought the graphics looked amazing, the size of the city looks huge and the types of stroylines look fantastic. Favourite Trailer? Probably the first.
 
I cannot wait till people have nitpicked everything out of these trailers so I can see what is gonna be in the game :)
 
Hope you enjoyed the trailers, what was your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment