Tuesday 2 April 2013

Blog Stats: Month 3

So we are finally out of the chilly month of March and are now in a Chilly April and its been a pretty busy month for me, I managed to write 44 new blogs within this month!

I managed to write 13 Enivironmentally based ones, talking about Sinkholes, Earthquakes and the Weather!

My most popular blogs last month were:

New Iron Man 3 Trailer: "We're gonna need backup"

Godzilla remake

Europe's largest volcano erupts

and the top two:



I had 791 views

My Worldwide Reach:
The majority of views were in the UK, but I had over 227 from the US, 97 from Germany, 45 from Russia and several from France, Australia, Canada, China, Spain and Kazakhstan!
So another great month!
Thanks to all my readers and I will try and keep up with the blogs and weather updates!!
What an awesome third month of 2013! :)
'appy April

No comments:

Post a Comment