Saturday 31 August 2013

Bastille Remixes

Here are some of my favourite remixes of what are already amazing songs from Bastille. I'm going to pick one remix for a few of their singles. Such a good listen and a great start to your Saturday Night! I don't think I have ever heard so many great remixes from one band. They should definitely do a dance tour as well!
 
I only heard this the other day and fell in love with it straight away, a great song already made even better for those nights out! Starting off with a quiet bit of piano work with a few dodgy keys but a great build up to when the beat drops! And when it does....
This one is a remix by TORN.
 
Now I think this originally is one of my favourites from the album, (my favourite constantly changes as they are all so good) but this Kat Krazy Remix for Laura Palmer is great! It slows down the track quite a bit but had an uplifting dance zest.
 
 
Now this is probably the most popular song and definitely the most popular remix, heard throughout the clubs it sticks with the lyrics and theme of the song with a great dance spin. Its another Kat Krazy Remix!
 
But which is my favourite? Hmm I can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment