Thursday 15 August 2013

Results Day

So for many people across the UK it is results day! That frightening day when you wake up in the morning after little sleep, in anticipation for that little envelope. The chaotic moments of checking on UCAS to see whether you have been accepted!

Luckily for me today isn't results day for me. But it definitely brings back memories from that day. In fact this year it is 4 years since I opened my results and found out that I got into Uni!
 
As soon as I got up I checked UCAS to see whether I had been accepted by Lancaster University and for about an hour mine hadn't updated. Many friends on facebook had already posted there success and I was beginning to get worried about whether I had not met the grades I needed. Eventually I have I got the message through!
 
 
Woohoo! I then went off to college to get my results and was very happy when I opened to find I had got good grades!
 
So today many others will be feeling the same, excited and eager to start their new life!
Its such a good feeling and I am very very jealous of many of them!
 
My little brother has this morning got into his university with good grades! He is now off to Kingston University to study Graphic Design!
 
For others, it may be a short panic and worry if they haven't got their grades, but there is lots of help out there. UCAS will try their best and get you through clearing but the majority of students that go through Clearing are happy with the resulting university!
 
Too everyone who is opening results! GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment