Tuesday 20 August 2013

Stranger

Now I am not going to go into this teaser too much, I like the mystery behind it with what looks to be an epic new story. A short teaser trailer has been released from JJ Abrams and his company Bad Robot! This short 1 minute clip entitled "Stranger" begins with a shot of the stars but whether its to do with any of the big Star Trek Star Wars franchises it is unknown yet unlikely. There are a lot of rumours that it is for neither film or TV but actually for a book. JJ is due to release his first book entitled "S" in October.
 
 
 
 
Because what begins at the water shall end there. And what ends there shall once more begin. This is what happens: Men become lost; men vanish; men are erased - and reborn.
 
 
 
 For me the first thing that came to my mind when I saw a man flailing on the beach in the water was Richard Alpert and LOST. And with the "Men become LOST" speech.... I got very excited. Next year is ten years since LOST began and there's a lot of talk around fans and the actors of the show about a reunion. It is unlikely but would be amazingly cool yet maybe silly to spoil an already epic story.

No comments:

Post a Comment