Wednesday 7 August 2013

Gonna party like its my birthday!

So today is a special day for me as its my birthday woo! Not a special one, just been a chilled out day, watched Monsters University (finally) which was good and went for a nice meal. Much more sophisticated on what crazy night last year was! But that is something I expect now, no more crazy parties!
 
Now I'm 22... this is the song that pops into my head, not that I like the song much, maybe I will more now I am 22....
 
 
 
BBC Radio1s Greg James made his own version and I reckon some of these lyrics will definitely come up during this year...


 
 
"It feels like the perfect night to work out what tax is"
"Yeh I'm sad and skint confused and lonely at the same time"
"Everything is not alright, mu I miss you! I can't iron my shirts, hangovers are getting worse"
"I'm feeling sad tonight, I miss my un friends and one pound jagerbombs oh oh , oh oh"
 
But I am sure there will be amazing times as well! Need to plan ahead!

What to do when you are 22:
 
My plans for the year consist of, getting my own place, a permanent job, spending more time with friends, eurotrip, continue my blog, make some more videos and artwork, try new things and most of all to not worry about the future and to just have fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment