Thursday 1 August 2013

Blog Stats: Month 7

Oh Deary deary me, it is August already. Maaan this year is going to fast!

Its been a pretty good month, nice and hot for most and lots of sunshine! Lets hope August is the same!
 
July saw me write 33 blogs!

My most popular being ...

New Avicii probably as it is the best song of the year so far!

Skins: Fire (Part One)
 
 
  
I had an amazing 1259 views!!!!!!! A new record ;)
Meaning that in total I have now had over 6600 views!

 
 
My Worldwide Reach:

The highest amount of views were from Russia!!! Hello Russians with many others from the US and the UK, but also some from Latvia, Ukraine, China, Spain, Germany, France and Canada

I'm still keeping it up! Not faltering yet
 
Another month of 2013 gone already! :)
This month expect more summery weather, holiday stories, environmental info and the usual film, entertainment music and past times nonsense!
 
'Appy August

No comments:

Post a Comment