Friday 1 March 2013

Blog Stats: Month 2

So another month has passed already!! Any by 'eck its going fast! Its March already :O
 
And I am still writing so that's all good, lets see how long it lasts. So last month I Managed 37 blogs, this month I managed ....looks to see .... "Well I'll be daymned" I did 37 too! Wahey :)
I did 5 environmentally based blogs and many on games, consoles, videos, music and films. I also did my first fictional writing piece - World War Z.
 
My most popular blog last month was: Black Mirror: White Bear and The Duck with an Affro 
 
I had 616 page views!
 
My Worldwide Reach:
The majority of views were in the UK, but I had over 170 from the US, several from Germany, Netherlands, France, Australia, Ukraine, Sweden and Bulgaria!
 
So another great month!
 
Thanks to all my readers and I will try and keep up with the blogs and try and do some more environmentally once!
 
What an awesome second month of 2013! :)
 
Merry March

No comments:

Post a Comment