Wednesday 20 March 2013

Remember this ...? Follow me

So this weeks Remember this...? comes from 2001 and Uncle Kracker. Not my uncle but the Uncle Kracker. Don't remember him? Well you should remember this song:
 
You'll find yourself singing along to the words even when you don't really recognise it. The song reached number 1 in Australia, number 5 in the US and number 3 in the UK. It also re-entered the chart at 49 in the UK in 2012. The country rock song has also been used in some films and TV shows.
 
Whilst we are talking about Follow Me,
thought I'd drop my twitter account, so if you want to see when I put a blog up and anything else about me...
 
Follow Me, everything is alright
I'll write you blogs that you can read all night
and if you want to read, I can guarantee
you won't find no blogger that's just like me.
 
@Adam_Dargan

No comments:

Post a Comment