Sunday 10 March 2013

The Midnight Beast: Ke$ha parodies

So over 3 years ago now around the time when Ke$ha, Gaga, Tinie Tempah and a whole load of new artist first appeared on our airwaves, this little beauty of a cover or parody was produced by a little unknown group called "The Midnight Beast." After making their cover they were featured on the front page of MTV.com and had positive reviews from around the world even from Ke$ha herself.
 
The song comes with the same tune but with a whole range of crude and hilarious lyrics, here is an extract:
 


Wake up in the morning feeling like Winehouse. (Hey, what up girl?)
Grab my breezer, I'm out the door
I'm gonna be really loud,
Cuz I don't care who I piss off
Yeah, I'm a real big sinner.
Sometimes, I eat my dessert before my dinner.

I'm talking odd socks on my toes, toes
Taking off all my clothes, clothes
Feeling overexposed,
So, I put all of my clothes, uh, back on...

Flush before I wee, wee.
Get arrested daily, ly.
Tryin' to get a peek of some titties...

I'm mad, really bad, but don't tell my mum and dad.
Pucker up, kiss my butt,
Cuz I'm bloody freakin nuts.
Hear the bass, skinny waist
Now let's copy Pokerface like, 
 Woah oh Woah oh oh, Woah oh Woah oh oh.

The song has got over 14million youtube hits and here it is:



The second Ke$ha song which has been uploaded in the last month was a cover of die young:



The song is another hilarious cover and is very similar to the first video with similar lyrics, dance moves and clothing! Its another great tune:




So that's their Ke$ha cover, but they have a whole range of other covers and many of their own songs. They have a huge fanbase and have had tours and sell out shows and even got their own TV show on E4! Check out their back catalogue of hilarious songs!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment