Tuesday 5 March 2013

New Iron Man 3 trailer: "I'm gonna need backup!"

Its just been released in the last few hours but already the new Iron Man 3 trailer is spreading across the net like wild fire. Check it out here:


 
It looks amazing!!!! And the end scene: where an army of armours turn up to back Tony up including a huge armoured suit known as the "Hulkbuster" known to many comic book fans. The suit of which is designed specifically to take down the Hulk when he gets to angry, which is a possible nod to the fact that the Hulk may show up in part of Iron Man 3. I'm pretty sure it'll be hard to hide any other super heroes after The Avengers.

It's out May 4th!
 

"I'm Tony Stark. I build neat stuff. I got a great girl. And occasionally I save the world ... So why can't I sleep?"
 
"You don't know who I am. You'll never see me coming."
 
"I will defend this country at all costs. The Mandarin must be stopped!"
 
"Mr. Stark, today is the first day of what's left of your life. I'm going to offer the choice: do you want an empty life, or a meaningful death?"
 
"You're not a man. You're nothing more than a maniac. I'm not afraid of you. No politics here: just good old fashioned revenge."



"I'm gonna need back up"

No comments:

Post a Comment