Sunday 17 March 2013

Dream Diary

So this morning I had another end of the world like dream! I was back at home and it was late night and there was a few loud bangs outside, so I looked outside to see a large half moon in the sky. As I looked, I remembered that there was a chance of seeing the northern lights and shooting stars on that night. I was looking to see if I could notice anything when I saw some white dots move in front of the moon. They were moving relatively slowly and as they passed the dots slowed, split apart and then suddenly shot away across the sky. I shouted all my family and friends to come and look and whilst we all wondered what was going on it began to get cloudy. Suddenly the whole sky turned yellow and the northern lights were wisping around above. As everyone rushed to get a camera that ground shook and things began to fall off shelves. It stopped and I looked outside to see a bright white light shining up the street, I put my hand out the window and could see the light on my hand but I could not see where the light was coming from. I leaned forward and the light flickered but got gradually brighter. I could see a white meteor sort of object heading in this direction getting bigger and bigger and then suddenly bam it hit behind the houses across the street, there was huge bang and I shouted that there had just been a meteor. A cloud of bluey white smoke rose behind. We all ran downstairs to hide and then I heard pattering on the window, I looked outside to see a full roaring hail storm. Then things went crazy and further meteors came down. I ran upstairs looked out the window to see that next door had no roof or back wall and they were running around the garden getting blown about by the wind.
 
Then I woke.

No comments:

Post a Comment