Monday 4 March 2013

Dream Diary: Stealing a Ferrari

 
 
 
So this was a dream from the other night but I still remember it pretty well and it involved a few of my mates from home who I have already told.

So this was in my hometown and I was with mates and we were walking into town and noticed a gang down one of the sidestreet. I noticed also that they had a collection of supercars with them! So me, a friend and an uncle decided that we should try to steal one of the supercars as this bad gang did not deserve them. While the gang were unaware we chose the yellow Ferrari to steal, but instead of getting in the car and driving off, I simply picked it up and it had shrunk to a Hotwheels matchbox size car in a case so I simply put it in my pocket and ran as fast as we could. We got to the town centre and I took it out of my pocket and put it in a garage and this time it was real size. We hid it under a big sheet and then got told that the gang had noticed and were after us. So we then had to run and get away. We split up and I began walking home up the main road and as I walked past a chippy, Frank Gallagher from Shameless spotted me and began telling everyone that I was one of those that had taken the car! So I Began to run and Frank Gallagher stumbled on after me before falling over in his drunken state. I ran further and the gang were close behind in their sportscars.

Then I woke.

No comments:

Post a Comment