Tuesday 15 January 2013

A Talented Young Brother

My little brother is a cleeeever little boy, he's currently studying at sixth form and planning to go to university to do graphic design! With all this studying comes a lot of coursework and doing media and graphic design he has some cool things to show off.
 
I even starred in one of his videos, lucky me, and this awesome little video, is a stop animation film. Called "The Dream" the video shows a young man (me) falling asleep doing work (my dissertation) and I dream that everything in my room comes to life whilst I sleep! Take a look its cool.
 
 
In fact it's soooo cool that it was featured on the Coldplay website, one of the "hypnofeed" videos annndd was nominated for an award at the Underexposed Film Festival. Which was awesome as I got to go and see myself (and my big nose) on a cinema screeeen!!!
 
Anyways he has his own business http://www.darganmedia.co.uk/ so anyone looking for any graphic designy things check it out!
 
Finally, here his latest video called "Utopia" is based on the theme of Dystopia and filmed in Holland and the UK. Most of his films are art and it's your interpretation that matters.
 
 
So, my little brother, clever isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment