Thursday 3 January 2013

My Top 20 tunes of 2012

Okay so this has been one of the most difficult things to do this year (so far haha) and that was to choose which has been my top 20 songs of 2012! Now I have probably missed a few and have probably confused myself with some 2011 songs, maybe; but I definitely know that these were my favourite this year and that the number 1 is definitely my favourite song of 2012.
 
20 - Martin Solveig - Night Out (Madeon Remix)
19 - Robbie Williams - Candy
18 - Peter Robinson - Language
17 - Fun. - We Are Young
16 - Madeon - The City
15 - Gotye - Somebody that i used to know
14 - Maroon 5 - Payphone
13 - The Naked and Famous - Punching in a dream
12 - Calvin Harris ft. Example - We'll be coming back
11 - Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks
10 - Bon Iver - I can't make you love me
9 - Kesha - Die Young
8 - Sub Focus - Tidal Wave
7 - Knife Party - Bonfire
6 - Swedish House Mafia - Don't you worry child
5 - Rudimental - Feel the love
4 - Taio Cruz - Hangover
3 - B.o.B. - So good
2 - Coldplay - Paradise
1 - Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso - Calling (Lose my mind) [ft. Ryan Tedder)

I normally choose the tune of the song over the lyrics and you can probably see that I like my fair share of Chart, Indie, Dance, Electro House and Drum and Base. The genre of Chindlectrohance and Base!

So here is the numero uno which was also Zane Lowes hottest record of the year:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment