Thursday 10 January 2013

Where we're going we don't need roads



Yes ..... Back to the Future!!!!!! What a great bunch of films!
 
And it may shock a few of you that I have only in the last few weeks watched these films?!
Not that I haven't wanted to but just that I never really got round to it and kinda missed it from my childhood! However, I am so glad I watched it, they are the most amazing films and I love the time travelling and crossovers it was fantastic!
 
I definitely think that there should be more films with a similar theme of time travelling and crossing there own path at a different time.

I thought the visual effects were good for the time and the imagination and creativity was excellent!

I enjoyed the "Great Scotts" and now say it a lot haha...

I'm so sad my childhood was deprived of this epic trilogy!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment