Friday 4 January 2013

Its Weekend!

So its weekend finally! Well its been weekend all week for me, but has been pretty uneventful.
This weekend sees my return to Lancaster for a few months to start a new job V.Exciting!
But also a reunion tonight with the old uni family in Llandudno of all places.

Llandudno for those that don't know where it is, is on the north coast and isn't actually that far away! Its touristy with a seafront and big mountain with cable cars a mountain tram and a toboggan! I've not heard anything good about the nightlife though but its the company that counts and it can't be better than where i live now!
Plus I will hopefully be drunk off my face to not remember how shocking it is!

Anyways this could be classed as a celebratory reunion - celebrating that we have all found jobs, well most after leaving uni, finally!
So there will be many a drink and probably have a big hangover.

Enjoy your friday peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment