Wednesday 2 January 2013

What did you expect from the blogs and boulders blog?

Wahey, its the second day birthday of my blog and what's this another blog?! It's going well so far. So yes good morning and in this short space I thought I'd let you know bit more about me and what to expect of this lil' old blog....

So my name is Adam Dargan
I graduated from Lancaster University last July after three wonderful years of drinking, partying, hangoverness, making new friends and I guess a little bit of studying in there somewhere! Haha so when I did study, I studied Earth Science with Geography and I thought it was really interesting and actually quite enjoyed though many mates just laughed at me playing with rocks and soil.
But HEY! I like rocks!

So now that I've graduated I have been working but just got myself a newwwww job :) yaay and its something to do with my course which is the best thing. Though it does involve playing in soil... but I get to look all nutty professor and wear my labcoat and spend endless hours analysing soil and when I'm not doing that I will be out in the field collecting the soilses. This job is back in Lancaster so I get to go back to the wonderful city!!

So that's my life basically at the moment I have a good huge group of friends which are now residing across the UK and have an amazing family!

So in this blog you can expect lots of things!
Lots of me talking about rocks, weather, volcanoes and anything Earth and Environmental.
Lots of me talking about my favourite programmes.
Lots of me talking about music and films.
Lots of me talking about little bits of random things that pop into my head.
Lots of me ranting about the news
Lots of me sharing hilarious youtube clips and memes.
Just Lots Basically.

I will also be trying to put together a dream diary as I have a crazy imaginative imagination and have many a dreams which are normally quite funny to read.
 
So there you go! What did you expect from the Blogs and Boulders Blog?!

That concludes the second blog I shall now finish on a few statements...
 
I am currently listening to What did you expect from the Vaccines? Inspiration of the title (obvs)

I am shocked to learn that the spellcheck when writing these blogs does not know what a blog is and questions your spelling!

Finally, here is a picture of the sun and a nice sunny beach to cheer you up on this rather dull, back to work, post christmas blues day. Plus the fact that I haven't seen this "Sun" for over a month now!


No comments:

Post a Comment