Sunday 6 January 2013

The Next Chapter

So today I moved back to Lancaster, which is exciting but this time its a lot different! Although I still have a handful of friends still here doing masters and what not, I think its gonna be very strange not having all my mates here. I can imagine just expecting to go round the flat and see them but there is nobody there! The people I have lived with the last 3 years are all not here!!!!!!
 
But I'll be fine and make new friends too :)
 
So instead of living with mates in a flat I am actually living for the next few months with a Lancastrian Family! They have a spare room and have been lovely enough to offer it to me for the few months :)
 
I'll have to put some pics up.
But yes its very nice, yet slightly strange but I will definitely get used to it and enjoy my new experience and the next chapter of my life.
Tomorrow is the first day of my new job and apart from what two hours ago I knew very little of what I was going to be do and when. However, now it is confirmed and I am reassured. Labwork and fieldwork await!!!!
 
So its gonna be a strange few weeks till I get used to everything but I am so excited with my life at the moment.
Great start to 2013!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment