Wednesday 1 May 2013

Blog Stats: Month 4

4 months of blogs wahooo that's good 'int it!

So the weather is more spring like, the sun is shining and it is now May, already! A step closer to Summer though :)

This month I have wrote a boomin' 42 blogs! #LOSTNumber
Actually a bit less than previous month :O

But I managed to write 10 Enviro blogs talking about Bees, the weather and Earthquakes

My most popular blogs last month were many that were written in March:
 
Europe's largest volcano erupts,
 
Seconds from disaster
and the top viewed blog:
 

I had an amazing 1078 views!!!!!!! Wow

My Worldwide Reach:
The majority of views were actually from America and Russia, but I had over 288 from the US, 257 from Russia, 97 from Germany, 119 from Russia and several from France, Australia, Hungary, Ukraine, Canada and India!
So another amazing month!!!
Thanks to all my readers across the globe including those from Russia as there have been so many! добро пожаловать I hope that is right... and I will try and keep up with the blogs and weather updates!!
What an awesome fourth month of 2013! :)
Majestic May

No comments:

Post a Comment