Friday 1 February 2013

Blog Stats: Month 1

So its been a whole month since I started this blog!!!!
And I'm still writing!!!
I do right some random shit don't I! haha
 
So it seems to be going well, I have been doing blogs nearly every day of January, in fact some days more than once a day! Sometimes I have that many ideas for blogs I don't have time to write about them all! Anyways its kept me entertained and I hope you have enjoyed a few of them too :)
 
So in this first month I managed 37 blogs!
Jeez I had a lot of free time.
 
I had 6 Blogs on the Environment, 6 on the snow and many related on music, TV, film and games.
 
In this month I had over 550 views! Jeez how I'm not sure, averaging around 25 views a day with a peak of 51!
 
My Most popular blogs were "Ducks Taking on Chavs?" "2012:Englands Wettest Year" and "Chatroulette Me Maybe?"
 
My Worldwide Reach:
The majority of views were in the UK, but I had over 100 from the US, several from Germany, Spain, Australia, Ukraine and Romania and even had views from Kazakhstan, Belize and Vietnam!
 
So thank you to my worldwide audience and I hope you have enjoyed my blogs and keep reading I will be writing daily!
 
What an awesome first month of 2013! :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment