Monday 25 February 2013

I'll never be LOST again

Okay, so it's about time I did a blog on my favourite thing ever, the amazing, magical and groundbreaking TV show LOST. I'm not going to go into talking about the show itself or about my views on the show and I'll leave that for another blog in the future. You can expect many LOST related blogs. Anyways I am doing this blog because the other day whilst browsing youtube I came across this old LOST fan video that The InJustice League had made just before the final episodes. It is really clever and is actually a rap about LOST using the LOST soundtrack which is amazing. It perfectly describes what us fans would miss when LOST finished and was definitely true. It has been almost 3 years since it ended and I still think about the show all the time, it has made a huge impact on me and my view on life, something a TV show finds so hard to do! But LOST managed it and it will always be my favourite show. The lyrics are so clever and make a lot of sense....
 
now when that day finally comes and that screen goes black,
I'll be like "Lost ain't over, mane, we gotta go back"
and when it's finally done nothing can fill in that gap
come on now 'Lost' aint over, mane, we gotta go back
it's so strange, I think back and let time extend
season 6, and I just can't believe it's the end
it's just a show, but it feels like losing a friend
life goes on, but I'll never be Lost again.
I know I'll never be lost again.
 
Its Just a show but it feels like losing a friend - certainly correct
 
 
#LOST #WeHaveToGoBack

No comments:

Post a Comment