Thursday 7 February 2013

Fall out Boy are back!

Look who is back! Its only Fall Out Boy!! aaaand they are on track to get their new latest single "My songs know what you did in the dark (Light Em Up)" (Yes very long) into the
top 5!
 
It has been over 4 years since the pop rock crew released their last album. Back in the day I was quite a fan of Fall Out Boy, I didn't really catch much of their album material; but I really liked their popular hits "Thnks fr th Mmrs" ,"It Ain't a scene. Its an Arms Race." and so on. This goes back to the time whilst at secondary school, now that is a long time ago! I wasn't no little mosher or anything but enjoyed more indie bands; yet still liked a bit of Greenday, Fall Out Boy and the odd My Chemical Romance.
 
Their latest song is below and is a pretty good hit, combining their old sound with a new kick! It proceeds their new album "Save Rock and Roll" which is to be released around May. I look forward to hearing new songs from the 4 and wish them the best of luck this week when they chart!
Its currently sitting at number 3 on the iTunes chart.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment