Tuesday 19 February 2013

Remember this ...?

Okayy so its time for this weeks "Remember this ...?" and this week we look back to 2010 just three years ago! Its the first single from Iyaz called "Replay" and was a huge song over the summer and was one of my favourite tunes around this time, reminding me lots of nights out at university in first year!
The song reached number 1 in the UK and stayed there for two weeks and sold hundreds of thousands of copies!
 
He had a handful of other singles and an album but has been pretty quiet since!
 
The funniest thing about this song is that I misheard the lyrics to the song as many people do and sang "Got my eyeballs stuck on replay" in stead of "Got my Ipod Stuck on replay."
And I still do it now! haha was funny when I found out
 
So here it is: A blast from the not so long ago past...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment