Sunday 24 February 2013

Django Unchained: Bag Men

So last weekend I went to see this film, Django Unchained and I thought it was really good film. I haven't really seen many of Quentin Tarantino films but had an idea of the style of the films and the amount of gore that was probably going to be in it and I was right!
 
The film stars Jamie Foxx, Chris Waltz, Samuel L Jackson and Leonardo DiCaprio and follows a freed slave and treks across the US with a bounty hunter to rescue his wife from a cruel plantation owner.
 
The film has won many awards including a Golden Globe and a BAFTA for best supporting actor (Chris Waltz) and a Golden Globe and BAFTA for best original screenplay. It is also nominated for 5 Academy Awards and tonight's Oscars.
 
The thing I liked the most about this movie was the soundtrack and with the high volume of the cinema, the songs sounded amazing. This being my fave.
 
 
But one of my favourite parts of the film was this hilarious bit where a Big Daddy and his henchman are going to capture and kill Django. However, they seem to be having problems with their ill fitting bad.
 
 
 
I could watch them arguing over these bags for hours hahaha especially with their deep south accents.
Anyways Django is a great film and a must see!

No comments:

Post a Comment