Friday 22 February 2013

It's the weekend!!!!!

Finally!! This week seems to have been a weird one, it has gone quite quick but then again feels like ages ago since the start of the week. But here we are, works done for the week and now its time for a fun filled weekend which will probably fly by in the blink of an eye, or in my case a relatively sore eye....yes still.
 
So what have you got planned? Anything exciting? I have some friends coming up and we are all gonna have a big reunion with old course mates and a hugeee night out! The parents and brother and hopefully dog will be coming up Sunday which will be good as I can see how my brothers trip to Africa was! And I miss my dog lots....
 
Is your weekend as eventful is it just going to be nice and chilled out, which is what I really need as its been non stop for the last few months.
 
Also this weekend see's the return of Ant and Dec's Saturday night takeaway!!! Yaay, one of mine and probably many others fave shows! Lets hope its as good as the older ones.
 
 
 
 
So as its literally just turned weekend what song is the best song to put you in the mood for the weekend?
 
Is it Rebecca Black's "Friday"? Calvin Harris' "Ready For the Weekend"?
Katy Perry's "TGIF"?
 
Mine at current is this one, I'm not sure what it is but it gets me really excited that it's weekend and puts me in a mood to go out and party!
 
It's Porter Robinson with Language :)
 
Well whatever you end up doing, have a good 'un!

No comments:

Post a Comment